After succumbing to massive amounts of peer pressure, I’ve finally decided to start a blog giving my well-informed opinions on fries. I love fries. Fries are everything. Therefore, a fry blog I must have.
My opinions are all tainted with the following biases:
1. I prefer soggy fries to crispy fries.
2. I prefer shoestring fries to steak fries.
3. I like salty fries — the saltier the better.
4. I’m not a fan of fry variations — like sweet potato fries or green bean fries (wtf?!)
5. Although I prefer my fries plain, I am always up for trying cheese fries, loaded fries, chili cheese fries, and any other creative concoction created around fries. Poutine is love. ❤
So those are the basics about the blog. Here are some basics about me:
I’m a writer and editor who lives in Los Angeles, CA. I don’t cook, which gives me plenty of opportunities to try fries all around the city. If I do decide to try a fry recipe at home, I will happily share it here complete with pictures of the inevitable disastrous results. I know no shame.
I hope you enjoy this blog!